EPark is the City of Edmonton’s owned and operated paid parking program - managing paid parking at all curbside locations across the city and at four parkades - City Hall Parkade, Library Parkade, Century Place Parkade and Canada Place Parkade*.
EPark allows customers to pay for City-managed parking stalls via the EPark App, online, by phone or by using an EPark machine.
The City is updating the EPark program starting May 1, 2023 to be responsive to current parking demand and the needs of our growing city.
- Operating hours in EPark zones will be 8am to 9pm Monday through Saturday and 10am to 5pm Sunday
- Free curbside parking will be adjusted from 30 to 15 minutes
- Hourly parking rates will increase from $3.50 to $4.50 in the following high-demand parking areas:
- Rice Howard Way
- 103 Street between 102 Avenue and 103 Avenue
- 104 Street between Jasper Avenue and 104 Avenue
- EPark zones in low performing areas will be removed and replaced with 2 or 3 hour maximum parking zones, see FAQ below for locations
- Public electric vehicle charging stations located on City-owned land, will have signs saying 'Parking for Electric Vehicle Charging Only' to ensure they are being used as intended
Event night rates apply when there is a Rogers Place event with an expected attendance of over 10,000 people. This is applicable to stalls located from 97 Street to 109 Street and from Jasper Avenue to 107 Avenue. On-street rates can go as high as $4.50 per hour during event nights while parkade rates can go as high as $5.00 per hour during the weekdays.
See the Frequently Asked Questions below for information on these changes.