“It’s not a solution to climate change, but you can mitigate many of those challenges by having a healthy urban forest.”
Dustin Bajer has a vision of a future where the urban jungle has a little more foliage. Find out what that future looks like on this episode of Renewable.
About the Series
Renewable is a video and story series about visionaries, creators, community leaders and above all else, Edmontonians, each with a unique vision of a sustainable future in the heart of Canada’s fossil fuel industry.
The series has been recognized by both regional and international awards, including:
- ACE Award - 2018 and 2019 (broadcast series award; advertising campaign distinction); 2021 (social media advertising series distinction)
- AMPIA's Rosies Award - 2018 and 2019 nominee (online film and video: branded series); 2020 winner (best web series: non-fiction; best screenwriter: non-fiction under 30 minutes)
- Anvil Award - 2018 (non-broadcast series award)
- Canadian Cinema Editors - 2020 (web series / digital content)
- Digital Alberta's Ember Award - 2018 and 2019 (best short film / documentary under 30 minutes)
- IABC Gold Quill Award - 2020 (audio-visual)
- Rockie Awards - 2018 nominee (digital non-fiction series)
- SocialWest's #Hashtag Award - 2019 honourable mention (best social media campaign)
- Telly Award - 2018 gold (web series: documentary)
- Webby Award - 2018 and 2020 finalist (online film and video: branded series)