Property information related to the environment can be obtained from the City. Each area of interest must be contacted separately. A letter of consent from the property or company owner(s) is typically needed.

To speed up the process, include the street address, legal address, tax roll account number (if available) and whether the property is vacant or has a structure. There may be a fee connected with these information searches.

The results of the searches do not constitute a complete Environmental Site Assessment, and do not replace the services provided by a qualified Environmental Consultant. The presence or absence of any information on file with the City of Edmonton regarding an operation or property does not imply the presence or absence of environmental problems or difficulties.

The City of Edmonton accepts no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of the information provided and the information should not be considered a substitute for proper investigation.