Plumbing and gas permit for new buildings and changes to existing:

  • Commercial, industrial, institutional or mixed-use (a blend of commercial and residential) buildings
  • Apartments/condos
  • Row houses with 5 or more dwelling units 
  • Stacked row houses

Includes sprinkler systems, utility connections (sewer), fan coil replacements. 

For plumbing or gas work inside a home see residential Plumbing Permit or Gas Permit.