Trade permits for new buildings and changes to existing commercial, industrial, institutional or mixed-use buildings. This also applies to apartments/condos, row houses with 5 or more dwelling units and stacked row houses.

For trade work inside a home see Home Improvement Permits

For building permits application guidelines see Changes to Existing Buildings or New Commercial Buildings.

When a project involves a general contractor, trade permits need to be applied for with the building permit. Contact your general contractor to be added to the project.