Before You Visit
- Please do not visit the Archives:
- if you have travelled within the last 14 days
- if you have been in contact with anyone sick with COVID-19 within the last 14 days
- if you are exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms. These include: fever, cough, shortness of breath, runny nose, sore throat, and/or others listed on Alberta Health Services website.
- Appointments are available by phone only and will be for a three-hour window (morning or afternoon). All visitors must book an appointment which will have a specific time for your entry into the Archives. To book an appointment, please call 780-496-5989.
- Once the appointment is made an archivist will contact you to arrange which material you wish to view.
- We will be capping daily attendance at six per three-hour session to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone.