If you are a current member of any of our City of Edmonton Recreation Centres, your membership had been on hold since March 11.
As of July 6, all memberships have been reactivated. Your membership will automatically be extended by the number of days that it was on hold for.
As an activated member you now have the following options:
- Keep your membership active
- Annual, Facility Plus or All Facility Members: We will add an additional month to your membership at the end of the term.
- Continuous monthly Facility Plus or All Facility Members: We will not charge you for the month of August, 2020.
- Request your membership to be put on hold
Let us know if you would like to extend the hold on your annual membership by filling out the Membership Holds and Cancellations Form. Annual memberships can be put on hold until January 1, 2021.
- Annual Members (all levels): Once we receive your request, we will process it as soon as possible. Due to expected volume of requests, this might take some time. However, please be assured that your hold will be back-dated to when you requested, given that you did not use your membership during this time.
- Continuous Monthly Members (all levels): The only available options are to keep your membership active or to cancel your membership.
Cancel your current membership with no cancellation fees.
If you would like to cancel your current membership, please fill out the Membership Holds and Cancellations Form to get a credit on your account or request a refund.
If you have any challenges filling out the form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.