A planning application (map) has been received for a property at 2820 156 Street SW.
The application proposes to rezone the subject site from Agricultural Zone (AG) to:
- Metropolitan Recreation Zone (A), to allow for the preservation of the Whitemud Creek Ravine
- Low-Rise Apartment Zone (RA7), to allow for low-rise apartments up to 16 m tall (approximately 4 storeys)
- Residential Mixed Dwelling Zone (RMD), to allow for single detached housing, duplexes and row housing
- Residential Small Lot Zone (RSL), to allow for single detached housing with front attached garages
- Public Parks Zone (AP), to allow for public parks
- Direct Development Control Provision (DC1), to allow for row housing with a larger building footprint than is permitted under the standard row housing zone
This application conforms with the Glenridding Ravine Neighbourhood Structure Plan, the North Saskatchewan River Valley Area Redevelopment Plan and the Chappelle Neighbourhood Area Structure Plan, which designate the site for Urban Village Park, Single/Semi-detached Residential, Row Housing, Park, Low Rise/Medium Density Housing and Environmental Reserve.
City Council Public Hearing Date: To be determined
Reference File Number: LDA18-0301
Planner: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 780-496-6214 for more information.