We have reduced in-person services. This includes Edmonton Service Centre located at the Edmonton Tower and other locations, which are closed. This is to protect everyone’s health and safety. Learn how you can still access services at edmonton.ca/ServiceChanges
The City of Edmonton provides parking enforcement services to both residents and businesses in Edmonton
The City has two parking enforcement programs:
- Edmonton's Parking Enforcement Program provides foot patrol, marked car patrol and special event services to ensure public safety
- Private Agency Parking Enforcement offers businesses, apartment and condo managers, and other agencies a way to conduct parking enforcement on private property
All enforcement is based on the Traffic Bylaw.
Depending on your concern there are a number of contact points for Parking Enforcement.
- On Street Parking Complaints: 311
- Officer Commendations/Concerns: 311
- Policy/Procedure Inquiries: 311
- Agency Parking Program: 780-496-5174
Due to the wide range of patrolled areas, the parking enforcement program is contracted out. Currently the Paladin Security Group holds the contract.
You can also report illegal parking complaints on the Edmonton 311 App.