All Neighbourhood Micro-Grant fund recipients must submit a Final Report within 30 days of the completion of the initiative. Your Final Report will state how the funds were used. Fund recipients must demonstrate how the initiative met outcomes of enhancing community connections or capacity for safe, healthy and vibrant communities.
Note: Fund recipient eligibility for future funding through the City of Edmonton is dependent on a complete Final Report verified as received by the Grants Office.
Micro-Grant Final Report
To prepare for filling out the Final Report Form please gather:
- Information on how your initiative met the goals for your neighbourhood
- Examples of your advertising/marketing material and posts
- Have your copy of the Financial Report (budget) ready to include actual revenue and expenses. This is the budget you submitted with either your Neighbourhood Micro Grant or Revitalization Micro Grant.
- Copies of receipts
Your Financial Report with actual expenses and receipts must be included in your Final Report Package.
- Number of initiative attendees
- Photos *optional - ensure you have permission to share identifiable photos prior to submission.
Note: If you do not have a copy of the Financial Report (budget) submitted with your application, please call the Grants Office for assistance at 780-496-4933. Otherwise, you can create a new Micro Grant
with the actual expense portion completed. No matching component is required for the Neighbourhood(s) Micro-Grant.