We are reducing in-person services. This includes Edmonton Service Centre located at the Edmonton Tower and other locations. This is to protect everyone’s health and safety. Learn how you can still access services at edmonton.ca/ServiceChanges
Bylaws Enforced by ETS
Anyone who uses Edmonton Transit shall also follow the rules and regulations posted on transit vehicles, in transit facilities, or on transit tickets or passes.
ETS passengers must comply with the following Provincial Statutes and Municipal bylaws.
- Environmental Protection and Enhancement Act
- Gaming and Liquor Act
- Gaming and Liquor Regulation
- Tobacco and Smoking Reduction Act
- Petty Trespass Act
- Traffic Safety Act
- Provincial Offences Procedure Act
- Tobacco Reduction Act
- Trespass to Premises Act
Payment may be made:
- At most financial institutions
- By cheque only at quick payment counters at city hall or Chancery Hall 2nd floor during business hours or by debit card
- By Web - www.edmonton.ca/payment
- By cashier at Edmonton Service Centre, 2nd floor of Edmonton Tower at 10111 104 Avenue, across from Rogers Place.
By mail to address noted on front of ticket:
City of Edmonton
Bylaw Ticket Administration
P.O. Box 2024
Make cheque or money order payable to the City of Edmonton
If the ticket is written as a Provincial Violation Ticket then it is to be paid at the locations below:
(that is, Fare Evasion ticket on the LRT and all Transit Bylaws, Gaming and Liquor Act - Drunk in a Public Place, Trespass to Premises Ticket, Tobacco Reduction Act including Youth Tobacco Act tickets)
- Web: http://www.finepayment.gov.ab.ca/
- Provincial Court of Alberta
1A Sir Winston Churchill Square
Edmonton, AB T5J 0R2
Make cheque or money order payable to Minister of Finance.