The Edmonton Valley Zoo app is an interactive GPS-enabled map of the zoo which will help guests navigate the animal exhibits, amenities, events, and daily animal talk schedules.
Enjoy the official Edmonton Valley Zoo mobile app! We are delighted to bring you a seamless, interactive, and fun experience as you explore the wonders and wildlife of the Edmonton Valley Zoo. This app is designed to connect visitors with the fascinating world of animals, inspire a love for nature, and support wildlife conservation.
The Edmonton Valley Zoo is available in the Google Play and Apple Store. Search “Edmonton Valley Zoo”.
Zoo App Frequently Asked Questions
- GPS enabled map of the zoo
- Animal information (Habitat, diet, lifespan, range, photos)
- Animal exhibit locations
- Amenity information and locations
- Membership and ticket purchasing
- Special event information
- Animal Talk information
If you wish to use the GPS-enabled location services, your Location Services or GPS will need to be enabled on your Apple or Android device. This will allow the Edmonton Valley Zoo mobile app to detect your location and assist you on your visit to the Zoo.
Enabling Location Services
- Go to ‘Settings’
- Tap on ‘Privacy’
- Choose ‘Location Services’
- Scroll down to Edmonton Valley Zoo app and change the settings to ‘On’
- Go to 'Settings'
- Select 'More'
- Choose 'Location Services'
- Check the 'Access to my location' check box
If you have an iPhone or Android-based phone with a compatible operating system, you can use the Edmonton Valley Zoo mobile app.