Download a PDF version of the project timeline for the Edmonton Bike Plan.
A quick look at the project timeline for the Edmonton Bike Plan.
Phase 1: Aspiration and Values - Completed
- Is Edmonton a bike-friendly city?
- How do you imagine biking in Edmonton in the future?
- What is our shared aspiration and values for biking in Edmonton?
Engagement Opportunities｜Sep-Nov 2018
- Pop-up events, online survey, drop-in events
Phase 2: Preferences and Principles - Current Phase
- How will our aspiration and values take form?
- What is important in how we build our bike network?
- What principles should guide how we plan our bike network?
Engagement Opportunities｜May-Jul 2019
- Workshops, community discussions, pop-up events, online survey
Phase 3 - Priorities and Tradeoffs
- What trade-offs do we need to consider in implementing the Bike Plan?
- What goals and actions should be identified as part of implementation?
- Share DRAFT version of the Bike Plan Network Map
Engagement Opportunities｜Oct-Nov 2019
DRAFT Bike Plan
- Share the DRAFT version of the Edmonton Bike Plan
Engagement Opportunities｜Feb-Mar 2020
- Drop-in sessions
FINAL Bike Plan
Presented to City Council in Q1 2020