Leduc Transit (Route 10) connects the City of Leduc and Leduc County to the airport terminal and Airport Lands developments. This route will operate every hour, starting one hour before the opening of the Premium Outlet Collection at EIA to one hour after closing. The EIA also provides a fare-free shuttle service to connect the airport terminal with new developments within the Airport Lands.
Route 747 is Edmonton Transit’s direct service to the Edmonton International Airport. As a regional service, Route 747 operates under the authority of both the Province of Alberta and the City of Edmonton.
Buses travel directly from Century Park Transit Centre to the International Airport and return (no stops en route). Parking at Century Park is limited to a maximum of 24 hours.
The bus service runs 7 days a week from 4:10am - 12:30am with free on board Wi-Fi internet access included.
When departing the airport from Gate 8, Route 747 makes a stop at the nearby Premium Outlet Collection Mall and Costco.
- $5 cash per one-way fare* Applies to all passengers (adults, children, youth, seniors)
- Two ETS Adult tickets (Validated Fare Vending Machine tickets not accepted)
Leduc Commuter pass
Special Route 747 transfer issued by Leduc Transit **
Special Route 747 transfer issued by ETS to riders continuing their journey on to Leduc Transit **
$90 ETS Airport monthly pass ***
CNIB (Canadian National Institute for the Blind) ID cards****
* No other ETS fare products are valid on this service.
**This does not include a transfer to another ETS bus or LRT service. Regular ETS fares apply.
***EIA Passes can be purchased at the Edmonton Service Centre.
**** The CNIB card must be shown to the bus operator upon boarding.
Please note the following when travelling with your luggage* to ensure a safe and comfortable experience.
- First come/first served. Passengers already on board with their luggage are not required to move their luggage to accommodate additional passengers. However, please be considerate and when possible put personal belongings on your lap to accommodate additional passengers.
- All passenger luggage must be placed in the luggage racks provided or on the floor in front of the seat. No passenger luggage is allowed in the aisle.
- Provincial requirements dictate that the operator will not move the bus if there is passenger luggage in the aisle.
- Bicycles are not allowed on Route 747 buses.
- Passengers are responsible for handling their own luggage. Bus operators are not required to assist passengers with luggage movement.
- Edmonton Transit Service is not responsible for lost or damaged passenger luggage. Call 780-496-1622, prompt 1 for ETS Lost & Found.
- Should you notice a suspicious package at Century Park Transit Centre or on the bus please notify the bus operator or call Transit Watch at 780-442-4900.
*Passenger luggage includes: suitcases, backpacks, boxes, bags and any other carrying device for the transport of personal belongings.
Additional information can be found on our Route 747 FAQ.
Getting to the Airport
ETS Trip Planner
|Rentals, Shuttles, and Taxi||EIA Ground Transportation|
|Route and Terminal Maps||EIA Maps|
For information on ground service to and from the International Airport, please visit the Edmonton International Airport website.