Clean Air Day is an annual day where we focus on the importance of clean air and what we can do ensure good air quality.
It's happening Wednesday June 6, 2018!
Clean air is something we should be working towards every day. Here are some tips on how you can support clean air!
- Be Idle Free - Idling your vehicle not only wastes gasoline (and therefore, money), it also causes needless pollution and can be damaging to your vehicle. Protect your wallet and your health - be aware of your idling habits.
- Traffic can be a big headache. Lessen the traffic by using alternative modes of transportation. Walk, bike or try taking Edmonton Transit instead of driving. Edmonton Transit is committed to offering environmentally-friendly transportation. Just one bus can replace about 50 private cars on the road!
- Plant a tree in your community.
- Learn about how you can contribute to improving at home, school and work.
- Have your organization become a member of the .
Get more environmentally friendly tips!