Main page content begins here

Find answers for the most frequently asked questions about street lighting.

Who do I contact for streetlight outages or damaged/fallen street light poles?

Call 311 to report if you see a damaged or fallen light pole.

Please provide an exact location so that we can take care of the issue in a timely manner.

Power outages should be reported directly to EPCOR. Call 780-412-4500.

Who owns the street lights?

The City of Edmonton owns all street lights and infrastructure, with maintenance covered under tendered service agreements with electrical contractors.

For More Information

Parks and Roads Services

‚Äč16th Floor Edmonton Tower
10111 - 104 Avenue NW
Edmonton, AB
T5J 0J4

Online Contact 311 Online
Telephone 311
Fax 780-495-0330

End of page content. Please choose between the following five options:

Back to main menu Back to current page menu and content View current page breadcrumb Back to site search Continue to page footer content