A planning application (map) has been received for properties at 11416 and 11419 78 Avenue NW.
The application proposes to rezone the properties from to .
The proposed DC2 Provision would allow for the development of two (2) low-rise apartment buildings with the following characteristics:
- A maximum height of 14.5 meters ( approximately 4 storeys)
- Up to 55 residential dwellings per building
- A maximum Floor Area Ratio of 2.45
- Closure for portions of 78 Avenue NW, 114 Street NW west of the LRT tracks and abutting lane
- New north/south lanes west of the subject sites to provide connectivity to the remaining lanes and access to the development
Related Information: Draft Traffic Impact Assessment (January 28, 2020)
Subject to review and revisions
City Council Public Hearing Date: To be determined
Reference File Number: LDA20-0066
Planner: Email Marty Vasquez or call 780-495-1948 for more information.