Project Update - September 2018
Thank you to everyone who attended the drop-in session on September 15, 2018 and shared their feedback either in person or through the survey. The survey is now closed.
The display boards that were shared at this event and through the survey introduced options for:
- Bike routes and infrastructure
- City-owned outdoor spaces, including parks
- Commercial street renewal
- Residential street renewal
- Traffic measures that reduce speeding and shortcutting through neighbourhoods
You can still view the project information and display boards through the links below.
Watch for the next public engagement event in November where we will share the preliminary plans for your neighbourhood.