These instructions are also provided on the pay machines.
- Remember your licence plate number
- Check the signs posted in the area you’re parked for the four-digit zone number
- Find closest EPark pay machine
- Ensure the four-digit zone number in your payment session matches the zone number that you are parked in
- Enter your licence plate number
- Pay by $2, $1 or $0.25 coins or by credit card - machine doesn’t provide change
- Select the time needed by using the + button or selecting Max Time
- Press the green checkmark if you want a receipt
A receipt isn’t required for your dash and your licence plate will be automatically registered in the system. If you need to add additional time to your parking session, you can use any machine, even if it’s not the same one you initially used - just remember to add in the correct parking zone number and your licence plate.
To Make a Correction
Select the red X button to correct information entered within 30 seconds, including license plate, parking zone number or amount paid.