Main page content begins here

How can I pay for a parking ticket?

Ways to Pay


Submit your bylaw ticket payment online 24/7.

In Person

By Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cash or debit at:

2nd Floor, Edmonton Tower,
10111 104 Avenue NW
Monday to Friday
8am to 4:30pm

By Mail

City of Edmonton
PO Box 2024
Edmonton, AB T5J 4M6

Please indicate ticket# on cheque or money order only. Do NOT mail cash.

How can I report an illegally parked vehicle? Who do I contact?

Citizens can report parking complaints directly to 311 using the Edmonton 311 App, or by calling 311.

My car has been towed. How do I find it?

Contact the Edmonton Police Services, Towed Vehicles at 780-496-8668. The Tow Lot is located at 12230-124 Avenue.

How can I get a disabled parking zone installed in front of my residence?

Please refer to the Disabled Parking Zones web page for further information. Additional information can be received by contacting the Transportation Operations Branch at 780-496-3095.

I moved into a neighbourhood with restricted residential parking signs along the street. How do I get a parking permit?

Please refer to the Residential Parking Permit web page for further details on annual, visitor and temporary parking permits, and to find instructions on how to apply for these permits. There are no fees for a Residential Parking Permit. Additional information can be received by contacting Sustainable Development at 780-496-3100.

How many vehicles can be parked on a residential property?

The number of vehicles permitted to be stored on private property may vary. The overall decision is at the discretion of the City of Edmonton Development Authority and regulated by the Edmonton Zoning Bylaw #12800.

Edmonton Zoning Bylaw #12800

Telephone: 311

Online: More Information on Land Use Zoning

Under the Community Standards Bylaw Part II - Property Maintenance Section 6 (b), you cannot have damaged, dismantled or derelict vehicles or motor vehicles, whether insured or registered or not parked on residential property.

Residential Bylaw for Building and Structure

Community Standards Bylaw

How long can I park my vehicle on the street?

Vehicles on city roadways must be moved every 72 hours.   Larger vehicles have additional requirements.   Please see the Traffic Bylaw No.  5590  for further information.

What company operates parking enforcement?

The Uniformed Parking Enforcement program gives parking enforcement officers the authority to conduct patrols and issue traffic tags related to parking infractions.

Due to the wide range of patrolled areas, the parking enforcement program is contracted out. You can find out more about this program and what company currently holds the contract on the Uniformed Parking Enforcemet page.

Uniformed Parking Enforcement

For More Information

Parks and Roads Services

2nd Floor, Edmonton Tower
10111 - 104 Avenue NW
Edmonton, Alberta
T5J 0J4

Telephone 311
Fax 780-496-1757

End of page content. Please choose between the following five options:

Back to main menu Back to current page menu and content View current page breadcrumb Back to site search Continue to page footer content