Register and Log in with Your Email
Starting January 2018, residential property owners are welcome to create an online profile using their own email and password.
Once you are registered, you'll be able to link your property to your online profile: you can link as many properties as you own. Have your latest assessment notice close by—with an account number and secure site password.
How to Register
2.as a property owner
- Use your desired email address and password to create an online profile for yourself
- Verify your email through a link sent to your desired email address
- to the secure site
3. Add any properties that you own to your online profile.
- Insert the account number and password provided on your latest assessment notice when prompted
Steps to Take Once Inside the Site
- Explore property and assessment information about your property that we have on file
- Browse detailed property assessment maps
- Estimate your upcoming property tax bill
- Download current and past assessment and tax notice
- See the latest property tax account balance
- Contact a City assessor through an online form
- Update your password
What If You Have Questions?
Our Frequently Asked Questions now have several questions and answers about the secure site.
If you are still encountering issues with registering or logging into the site, call 311. If you have concerns with the information about your property, call 311 and ask to speak with an assessor.