A planning application (map) has been received for properties at 2404, 2510, 2604, and 2704 Ellerslie Road SW, and 303 and 503 34 Street SW.
The application proposes to rezone the properties from Agricultural Zone (AG) to:
- Public Parks Zone (AP)
- Neighbourhood Convenience Commercial Zone (CNC)
- Natural Areas Protection Zone (NA)
- Public Utility Zone (PU)
- Low-Rise Apartment Zone (RA7)
- Residential Mixed Dwelling Zone (RMD)
- Urban Services Zone (US)
The proposal would allow for the opportunity for:
- Single detached, semi-detached and row housing
- Low-rise apartments (up to 4 storeys)
- Shops and services
- Parks and community services
The application complies with the Decoteau North Neighbourhood Structure Plan.
City Council Public Hearing Date: To be determined
Reference File Number: LDA18-0458
Planner: Email Brandon Langille or call 780-496-6209 for more information.