Approved Concept Plans and Detailed Maps
Southeast LRT Concept Plan
Detailed Southeast Alignment Maps
West LRT Concept Plan
Detailed West Alignment Maps
Downtown Concept Plan
Revised Concept Plan for Quarters Area
Downtown Route Selection Report
City Council approved the proposed amendments to the concept plan, making the entire line ready to move forward with preliminary design.
Approved Concept Plan Amendment
Approval of the proposed amendment details:
- The Operations and Maintenance Facility (OMF) was relocated to Whitemud Drive and 75 Street
- The Transit Centre and LRT station were relocated to Wagner, on 75 Street south of Wagner Road
- The Park and Ride was relocated to Wagner and will include up to 1300 stalls
- There will be no LRT stop at Whitemud Drive and 75 Street
- The LRT will operate on a bridge from about 85 Street and Argyll Road to 75 Street and McIntyre Road
A report on how the public was consulted about the Southeast to West LRT concept plan amendment was available in March 2012.
What We Heard Report - March 2012
When approving the route Council considered the impact on property owners and ultimately selected an alignment that minimized the need for private property acquisition. However, in some cases, privately-held property will need to be acquired in order for the project to proceed.