Many of the City’s projects, whether they deal with building infrastructure, or developing and improving programs and services have a public engagement component. Explore some of these projects and find out how you can become engaged.
City Shaping Projects
These are major projects that have the potential to significantly impact the City. They usually involve multiple departments and are large in scope in terms of budget and timeline.
These are projects that are usually led by one department. They range in size and scope from the very small to the very large.
- Age Friendly Edmonton
- Building Great Neighbourhoods
- Recreation Facility Master Plan
- WinterCity Strategy
Public Engagement in the Planning and Development Process
Visit the Planning and Development Process for more information.
- Envision 109
- Energy Transition
- Evolving Infill
- Growth Coordination Strategy
- Jasper Place Neighbourhoods
- McCauley Focused Urban Design Plan
- Neighbourhood Revitalization
- Ribbon of Green
- The Quarters Downtown
- West Rossdale Urban Design Plan