Note: Many City of Edmonton grant applications have moved to online submissions.
The City offers a broad range of grants and funding opportunities each year. The information provided connects individuals, non-profit organizations and community leagues to these grants and conference/event organizers to corporate sponsorship.
Learn more about a specific grant or corporate sponsorship by searching the grant title.
Before You Apply
- Get to know the grant purpose, policy and guidelines. Read the grant guide for each grant program to ensure you qualify.
- Ensure you have your Account ID & registered organization email with the City of Edmonton Grants Office
Do you know your Grant Account ID?
With our new online grant applications, you will need two pieces of information to apply to any grant program:
- Your City of Edmonton grants assigned account ID
- Your organization or applicant email that is registered with the City of Edmonton Grants Office
To create or retrieve your City of Edmonton account ID:
- Fill out the Account ID Request Form and a city employee will get back to you within 2 business days with your account information
- Contact the Grants Office directly (Monday-Friday 8:30-4:30pm)
Filling out the Application
Have you already started an application?so you do not have to start over. Need to start a new application? .
Need to Update Your Account Information?
Once you enter your Account ID and Organization email, your account information will automatically populate on the application. If you noticed that your information is not correct in our system (for example, an address change or main contact change), please contact our office as soon as possible to update your account. Incorrect information can result in a delay or inability to process your grant request.
To update your account: