Main page content begins here

Need to find a place to live in Edmonton? Choose from on-campus or off-campus housing options.

On-Campus Housing

Residence Services – University of Alberta

Residence Services – MacEwan

Student Off-Campus Housing


For More Information

311 Contact Centre

Online Contact 311 Online

In Edmonton: 311
Outside Edmonton: 780-442-5311

TTY 780-944-5555

End of page content. Please choose between the following five options:

Back to main menu Back to current page menu and content View current page breadcrumb Back to site search Continue to page footer content