DATS conducted its annual Customer Satisfaction Survey in November, 2013. Hargreaves & Associates Ltd. was commissioned to perform the collection and analysis of customer opinion data. A random sample of 400 DATS registrants or their caregivers were surveyed over the phone. To qualify for interviews, users had to have made 10 trips with DATS since January 1, 2013.
The final results are in and many results from the 2013 survey are consistent with those observed in previous years and indicates that DATS employees continue to do an outstanding job in providing service to the DATS users. Here are some noteworthy results:
- 97% of respondents are somewhat or very satisfied with DATS, up from 93% in 2012.
- 94% are somewhat or very satisfied with the value DATS provides for the fees that are charged, up slightly from 93% observed in 2012.
- 99% of customers rate DATS staff (administrative.) as being usually or always courteous.
- 95% of customers receive useful help when they contact DATS.
- 95% are satisfied that they can reach DATS staff in a timely manner.
- Continued strong ratings for driver performance - 98% of respondents are somewhat or very satisfied with the overall performance of DATS drivers, up from 96% in 2012
- 98% of respondents rate drivers as usually or always polite.
- 99% feel safe when travelling with DATS.
DATS will use the survey results for planning and service improvements.