For All Your Travel Needs, Charter ETS!
Whether you have 30 or 300 people, our charters provide convenient and courteous service.
- Professionally trained drivers
- Large, reliable fleet of comfortable, full-size, accessible buses
- Competitive rates
- One-hour minimum booking fee with additional incremental fees provided in six minute intervals
- Door-to-door service where available
- Over 30 years of charter experience
- An excellent safety record
Edmonton Transit Service's convenient charter service is available to any group for any occasion.
From Conventions to Sports Events
Organizing a convention? Edmonton Transit Service charters will carry your delegates to and from their hotels, meeting locations, banquets, and entertainment facilities while they're in the city. We're experienced at transporting large groups of people on tight meeting schedules, and will work to ensure that there are enough buses to get your group to program events comfortably and on time.
International Airport Service
You can charter Edmonton Transit Service buses to pick up and drop off your group at the Edmonton International Airport.
Edmonton Transit Service does not accept charter requests that will have the pick-up originating outside Edmonton city limits. (This does not apply to pick-ups at Edmonton International Airport. )
Plan with us
As soon as you start planning your trip or event, call us or book online with our Charter Request Form. We'll work with you to plan the most convenient and budget-wise travel arrangements for your group.
Does your group have special accessible needs?
We provide low floor bus service.
Discover an unanticipated need for transportation or just left it until the last minute?
We'll do our best to accommodate a charter request on short notice.
($155 effective February 1, 2018)
($15.50 effective February 1, 2018)
Prices do not include GST. Rates are subject to change without notice.
Charges are applied from the time the bus departs an Edmonton Transit Service garage until its return.
For Your Information
- PA System can be provided at no extra cost, if requested
- No food or beverages are permitted on our buses
- Bus availability is restricted before 9am and between 2pm and 6pm weekdays between September and June
- Low Floor Buses carry 37 seated passengers or 28 seats with two wheelchair positions
- Edmonton Transit Service reserves the right to cancel any charter due to emergency conditions.