LRT system size, scale, and operation.
Shifting Edmonton’s transportation modes is one of our highest priorities. We are building an interconnected, multi-modal transportation system where citizens can walk, bike and ride transit efficiently and conveniently to their desired location. Park & Ride is one tool that will help us get there.
Did you know?
- The City has an existing Park & Ride Policy
- The City is developing a long term Park & Ride Strategy
- There are a total of 5,602 City-owned Park & Ride stalls
- 3,854 stalls are at the four City-owned or leased LRT lots
- 1,292 stalls are at three bus Transit Centre lots
- 456 stalls are at a stand alone lot
- Impark and Northlands operate private Park & Ride lots
- Park & Ride is free at bus Transit Centres
- Park & Ride at LRT Stations is a blend of free parking and paid monthly reserved spots costing $50 per month
- 20% of Park & Ride users originate from regional municipalities outside of Edmonton
- The highest percentage of users within Edmonton are from neighbourhoods along or outside of Anthony Henday Drive