Main page content begins here

Apply To Place a Portable Sign on Road Right-of-way

  1. Enter into an Agreement with the City, apply for a temporary portable sign placement by contacting Parvinder Mangat, Supervisor Right-of-way Management, at 780-496-3095
  2. Approved sign owners will then be permitted to make application on behalf of non-profit businesses and organizations and schools eight times per calendar year for 14 days each

Pre-Approved Site Application

Portable Signs Location Maps

Area 1 Area 5
Area 2 Area 6
Area 3 Area 7
Area 4 Area 8

Area 1 Map Area 2 Map Area 3 Map Area 4 Map Area 5 Map Area 6 Map Area 7 Map Area 8 Map

For More Information

Parks and Roads Services

‚Äč16th Floor Edmonton Tower
10111 - 104 Avenue NW
Edmonton, AB
T5J 0J4

Telephone 311
Fax 780-495-0330

End of page content. Please choose between the following five options:

Back to main menu Back to current page menu and content View current page breadcrumb Back to site search Continue to page footer content