Edmonton Support Services for Business and Entrepreneurs
City of Edmonton Industrial Services Team
The City of Edmonton’s Industrial Services Team is dedicated to facilitating industrial investments. The team coordinates efforts, improving service quality to industrial investors. The team:
- markets Edmonton as a destination for investment,
- encourages expansions and reinvestments by Edmonton companies,
- assists developers, investors and realtors to find the right location for industrial development investments, and
- implements initiatives designed to improve and streamline industrial planning, development and zoning processes.
In addition to the core Industrial Services Team, an expanded support team from across the City of Edmonton engages in facilitating industrial investment.
Updated information on available industrial land in Edmonton is available at Edmonton Industrial Land.
Edmonton Economic Development Corporation
With a focus on key sectors including advanced technology, energy and tourism, EEDC helps companies from around the world establish new businesses in Edmonton through:
- business plan assistance, offering regional business data and assisting in its interpretation,
- regional business connections, bringing key players together for discussions regarding the location process, and
- real estate information, connecting business with real estate resources to assist in the development of detailed plans, industrial land information or real estate surveys.